View Single Post
Old May 12 2009, 05:32 AM   #760
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: "That's Me!" Avatar Week? (Silly idea inside.)

NCC-1701 wrote: View Post
trekkiedane wrote: View Post
Count Zero wrote: View Post
Ooh, I like your new picture, NCC1701.
I think it's kinda funny how you sound a lot nicer than you look, NCC1701!

Not that you don't look nice! (actually you're quite hot!) but you sound real friendly-like but look like the kind of guy that would make most people change sidewalks if they saw you coming towards them
I guess it's just the eyeliner I wore for this shooting. I also kinda try to look badass in most images. I don't think I look very manly, so I want to make up for it with an earnest stare at least. Believe me, in reality I don't look intimidating at all. Rather confiding and needy actually. Plus, I can't say I ever noticed people changing sidewalks when they catch sight of me.

But ... thanks for the compliment. You're certainly one of the nicest guys around here, too.
I don't think you have anything to be worried about, with your looks.

(BTW...I think I'll go back to my Tekeny Ghemor avatar in a few days, but it's been fun letting you see me as I would be if I were actually able to get hold of the right facial makeup. )