View Single Post
Old May 12 2009, 04:32 AM   #758
Daneel
Rear Admiral

Re: "That's Me!" Avatar Week? (Silly idea inside.)

NCC-1701 wrote: View Post
← Well, I changed mine again, too.
I like it -- you look kind of intimidating, but artfully so. Definite metal rock material.

But I will probably go back to my regular animated (and anonymous) avatars by tomorrow. This has truly been a fun week. I'm so glad everything worked out the way it did. I really really really hope we can do this again at some point in the future. Maybe in a year or so. Let's make it a tradition, okay?
Sounds good to me! It truly has been a nice change, hasn't it? I feel so much closer to all of you (okay, someone stop me before I become really sappy).

I'll probably go back to some cartoon character or muppet or whatever within the next day or so as well, but before that happens, I've decided to use one last pic. As a way of saying to this whole thread, my last avatar is one of me boozing it up -- this was taken last year, when I was out enjoying the nightlife in Leeds, England with my sister (whom I have cropped out of the picture, because a Trek board is probably one of the last places she'd want her photo posted ).

I look forward to the next time we do this.
Daneel is offline   Reply With Quote