View Single Post
Old May 10 2009, 04:41 AM   #1127
J. Allen
Science Is Magic™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: The Official STAR TREK Grading & Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Borgminister wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Dennis wrote: View Post

I don't know many people who can't or are disinclined to think at least as deeply about what they see as CRA.
Oh yes. If anything, this movie has got me really digging in deep over Star Trek, the mythos, what is and is no more, the ramifications of this new universe, and I most assuredly want to know more about how the Federation works here, Starfleet, I want to know their futures, I want more stories! It's got my imagination soaring, and it thrills me.

J.
Yup--the way I look at it, the best is yet to come, since they've now re-established the original gang in the pop consciousness of the general public, and (largely) satisfied the fan base. No small feat.

Quite frankly, I think they have done what was considered impossible. Unite most of the hardcore fans, and the unfamiliar public in a successful marriage of new adventure.

J.
Brony Kingdom
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote