View Single Post
Old May 9 2009, 07:10 AM   #400
Vitrikor
Cadet

Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Greetings one and all,

I go by the alias Vitrikor on this, and several other websites (odds are, if you see someone by that username, it's either me or some asshole impersonating me. xD). Old Norse portmanteau of the words for "truth/wisdom" and "leader/speaker", and I thought it just sounded cool. Anyways...

I'd consider myself an all-around geek; as far as fiction goes I'm a large fan of Star Trek (obviously), several anime series, Star Wars (-cringes a bit on this one-), Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Ender's Game series, and several others that I can't recall at the moment but still love, all in no particular order. As far as non-fiction goes, I'm an avid fan of anything in the field of pioneer sciences (Stephen Hawking in particular is a wonderful writer and brilliant theoretician), and political theory as well.

As far as real life things go, I'm a 19 year old college student; going to be a junior in the fall, going for a double major in Political Theory and Asian Studies on a pre-law track. So I'm pretty busy during the school year; just taking 6 credits over the summer though at a local community college, so I'm fairly free over the summer at least.

Anyways, I'm new here.

Live long and prosper.
Vitrikor is offline   Reply With Quote