View Single Post
Old April 28 2009, 09:01 PM   #46
RyuRoots
Fleet Captain

View RyuRoots's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to RyuRoots
Re: What is your favorite Star Trek uniform?

Serial thread killer wrote: View Post
Does anyone here like the uniforms from the future in all good things?
Thought they was ok but again no pockets.
Actually, it didn't occur to me until after I had made the poll that I forgot about the future uniform seen in "All Good Things..." and "The Visitor". Personally, this one ties with ST: TMP for my least favorite uniform.

And since I only commented on the black/gray unis in my first post, I'd like to say that a close second would be the Early DS9/Voyager/Generations uni. It looked very practical as a duty uniform, and that much black I thought was a good change from the revised TNG ones (tho I did like those). The colored shoulders I liked, as well as the pips on the undershirt (which was retained when the undershirt became branch color in the black/gray, whee).

After those, I'd have to say the revised TNG uni. When season 3 came around, it was a VERY welcome change, and I still like them as a good uniform and not just by virtue of being better than the S1-2 uni. The collar and looseness of it made it much more respectable looking I think I share the opinion that Picard's gray uniform with his red jacket that went over it to be really cool. I remember watching "Darmok" and really liking it.