Wow. Three excellents in a row. This show is in high gear now!
Ok, help me understand. What about it did you see as excellent?
I sincerely want to know, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm trying to understand what happened that I apparently missed that was so excellent.
Aside from a few moments with Hurley, and the part where they were putting the numbers on the hatch, I couldn't see that anything really happened. The guys in the van were mildly interesting because it was like "Ok who are they and who are THEY working for?" But other than that, I just don't see the attraction. Certainly not worthy of an excellent compared to last week's show.
1. Sawyer is about to be exposed.
2. Bram and the "what lies in the shadow of the statue"
4. The fact that every person on the show has daddy issues now. That has to come into play in the finale, right?
5. The return of Daniel. I honestly thought he wasn't going to recognize Miles. That would have been trippy.
6. Characters finally interacting with Dr. Chang
7. Miles FINALLY gets some more flashback
8. What are they doing with bodies at The Orchid?
I just liked it. I like Lost no matter what, usually, though.