I've been keeping an eye out this season on Mark Noble and I cannot fathom why Capello who talks so much about Club form being key to getting in the ENG squad has not called this youngster up. Everyone last season spoke about Michael Johnson who has let fame and money go to his head (injuries haven't helped either) and this year no one is talking about the future of the English central midfield...
Heres some facts about mr Noble...
* 21 years old (turns 22 only 3 days before me
* Noble joined West Ham Utd as a schoolboy and became the youngest player ever to appear in the reserve team, aged 15
* Made his debut in the senior team at the age of just 17
* Former Manager Alan Padrew described Noble as possibly the best prospect at the club
* He won the Hammer Young Player of the Year in the 2004–05 season.
* Mark Noble made his 100th apperance for West Ham Utd and scored in that game last week.
* Noble has already held the captain's armband for West Ham Utd.
* Noble captained the England U-18 team
* Noble was part of the ENG Under-19 team that made it to the Championship final
* Regular member of ENG U21's since 2007 and played in the summer championships with England scoring twice in the semi final shootout against Holland.
* 14 caps for U21's with 3 goals
* Expected to be in the U21 team again for the upcoming championships
Oh and his current form is very good, which is no surprise since West Ham are on great form in 2009 with Noble pulling the strings in the middle, so Capello