View Single Post
Old March 20 2009, 06:13 AM   #47
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Battlestar Galactica Series Finale: "Daybreak, Part II"

Gregsmack wrote: View Post
^ Probably not as high. As a series finale, a lot of people may be disappointed. This is pretty much what it all comes down to. It's one thing to make a single pivotal episode, but to have a unanimously adored finale is something entirely different.

Which is not to say it won't be incredible, but different strokes for different folks.
I've seen it quoted quite a bit and I think I too have the same view, but this episode will go a long way towards me thinking if this was a good series or not. I know a lot of people love this show and even if it's just watching Tigh or Adama drink, it would still be awesome (Perhaps that's a bit of an overexaggeration, but it helps the point), I feel there is a lot riding on this episode because it's the end of the series and the writers have made a lot riding on this episode. I hope it's good, I can't wait, but there is still a part of me that is really wondering what to expect and whether or not I will be slightly (or more) disappointed when it's all said and done.