View Single Post
Old March 19 2009, 03:14 AM   #13
DeafPoet
Rear Admiral

Re: Lost 5x09: "Namaste"

Above Average.

There was some really good stuff this week. It loses out on an Excellent though because the stuff in the present (minus the cool plane crash) just wasn't doing it for me. I realize it was a necessary evil and I'm glad they managed to restrain it to a B plot, but any time Christian comes out of the woodwork and it isn't really that cool is bad news.

The 1977 stuff kicked ass though. Sawyer's machinations keep getting cooler and cooler. Seeing the whole crew jumpsuited up was a little surreal too, which is nice. We finally meet Radzinsky! I already don't like this guy. I have a feeling that by the end of the season I'll be praying for him to become that stain on the ceiling of the Swan!

I don't know where this is going with Sayid and Young Ben. Sadly we didn't get any promos this week. I have a feeling that someone needs to brief Sayid on the rules of time travel though. Since I get the feeling he's going to attempt something rash.

Also, was I the only one who thought for a second that Juliet fucked Kate over and left her off the phony baloney manifest? That would have been cool. And just.

Can't wait for next week!