View Single Post
Old March 18 2009, 05:06 PM   #18
backstept
Rear Admiral

View backstept's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to backstept Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to backstept
Re: Battlestar Galactica Series Finale: "Daybreak, Part II"

Agent Richard07 wrote: View Post
The most politically engaging, culturally relevant, socially entertaining and spiritually rewarding experience I had this past week was watching the two-hour finale of Battlestar Galactica, at a special press screening hosted by Sci Fi network, which announced yesterday it would soon be called Syfy. Without sharing any of the details about the two-hour conclusion to be aired this Friday, it ranks among the best - if not the best - of all series grand finales.
Source

What fans want to know is if they'll be disappointed by the final answers. Is this final episode true to what has come before? Does is respect the fans and yet offer some staggering suprises?

The short answer is yes. It's an absolute kick-ass finale, and I can guarantee that when the final credits roll, you'll want to watch it again.
Source

"The first hour-and-a-half of the finale is so intense, you'll find it difficult to breathe. So many questions will be answered including some you probably thought wouldn't be addressed due to time constraints. Also, if Mary McDonnell isn't recognized by the Emmys this year, it'll be a frakkin' shame. She had the crowd in tears more than once with her brilliant performance."
Source
if this is what the critics are saying, this outta be a blast!