View Single Post
Old March 15 2009, 06:39 AM   #177
The Shrike
Cadet

Re: The Official Welcome Thread

Hi everyone, I'm a huge sci fi fan who watched the original series when I was a kid, and have loved Star Trek ever since. I enjoyed TOS, Next Gen, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise without animosity, and some of my favourite characters are: Reg Barclay, Quark, the EMH from Voyager, and last but not least, the delectable Empress Sato.

I'm currently watching the new BSG, Fringe, Dollhouse, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Heroes, True Blood, Dexter, Chuck, Smallville, and Sanctuary.

I'm also a fan of Stargate, Babylon 5, Firefly, X-Files, Space Above and Beyond, Buffy, Angel, Farscape, The Wire, Regenesis, Sliders, Andromeda, American Gothic, The Lone Gunmen, and The Pretender.

My favourite authors are: Dan Simmons (Hyperion cantos), Greg Bear (Forge of God, Anvil of Stars, Moving Mars), Larry Niven (Ringworld), and George R.R. Martin (Song of Ice and Fire).

I've been clunking around the net for a long time, and I even remember stumbling upon this place when it was darker and bluer a few times, but that was many computers ago, so hello again Trek BBS.
The Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote