View Single Post
Old March 14 2009, 10:58 PM   #142
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x19: "Daybreak, Part I"

Hermiod wrote: View Post
Starship Polaris wrote: View Post
There's always plenty of story on nuBSG; what there isn't is a lot of concentration on plot and plot points. This story is definitely going somewhere and will definitely end, but what some folks are concerned about (and others less so) are how specific plot points and threads will be resolved.
I wonder how many people in this thread have ever read a book but had to stop about a third of the way through before picking it up later.

I wonder how many of those people would complain if the story wasn't completely explained in that first third.
That's a terrible analogy. The story develops, but we're at the ending of the book now, where the revelations should come. I was actually just thinking about the book featured in this show and how Adama doesn't want to finish it because it's so good. I'm afraid that might just be the theme of the show as a whole. Screw the ending when the rest of it is so good. If that's the way this series is going to be, than it might just be the worst show I've ever watched. Hopefully we don't get to that point.