I read something a while back about part of the finale involving Roslin wading in a fountain on what was supposed to be Caprica. At that point I thought... PLEASE! No flashbacks! But I have to say, it worked out quite well. It almost felt like a season finale of Lost
I can't wait to see where this is going. Yes, it was a lot of set-up but it was good. It's hard to grade this one since it's supposed to be part of a larger whole, but I'm gonna go with "above average" for the first hour.
- It was interesting seeing that side of Caprica Six, the way she took some initiative to help out Baltar's father.
- Speaking of Caprica Six, they kind of ruined that running joke about her name by having Baltar say that he didn't catch it. I always figured that he was too embarassed to ask after having been with her for a while.
- That was Racetrack wasn't it? She wasn't punished for her part in the mutiny?
- What was Bill Adama doing at the beginning during his Caprica scene? I didn't catch what was going on.
- Nice to see Simon again. Doral too.