View Single Post
Old March 11 2009, 10:36 AM   #42
Praetor
Vice Admiral

Re: Cardassian ships: those I am attracted to. Mechanical eye-candy.

Tachyon wrote: View Post
Praetor wrote: View Post
Tachyon wrote: View Post
LOL.

But Praetor, my pal, you have to realize that those green Romulan warbirds are simply ridiculous. Come on.
Erm... is it the color, or the split hull, or... what? I don't think they're ridiculous. They're gigantic! It was originally proposed as vertically oriented by Andrew Probert, you know.
It is the color and the overall shape of the ships. I just think a noble race like Romulans should have had ships more fierce than something looking like taken from kids toy box.
Understandable then, my friend. I just wasn't sure what specifically bothered you. Personally I don't mind it, but IDIC after all. I'm just glad they actually bothered to give the Romulans a distinct style at all. We were sick of the Klingon second-hand goods! We give them a cloak, they steal our defining characteristics and we end up with second-hand ships!
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." - Q
Praetor is offline   Reply With Quote