View Single Post
Old March 10 2009, 06:04 AM   #363
MajorReed
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Send a message via AIM to MajorReed
Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

I started watching Trek when one of my old ex-boyfriends did it - and it grew on me. I'm a huge Voyager fan (and Janeway is the reason why I started drinking coffee) but I've been starting to watch Enterprise now that the new Star Trek movie's coming out. When Enterprise was actually on its first run, I watched some of the second season episodes (Regeneration, Cogenitor, Dead Stop) but never really had the chance to watch it again. It's actually much better than I thought it would be. I love the caption contests here, and I got an account so I could join in

In RL I'm from Texas, pursuing a math major (it's my second year in college) and a CS minor. I'm currently writing a blog called Ex Luna Scientia which pretty much details my creative writing pursuits and life (sometimes.)

KathyA11, there's an awesome place called the Warp 5 Complex, which is an archive of Enterprise fanfic - may I suggest you start there? They have pretty much anything under the sun, and a lot of the fanfic there is very good.

See ya around!