View Single Post
Old March 7 2009, 04:32 PM   #76
Garth Rockett
Commodore

Re: Battlestar Galactica 4x18: "Islanded in a Stream of Stars"

Warp Coil wrote: View Post
We're down to the final three hours of the series, and we've yet to understand what the Opera House means, what Starbuck is, and who is pulling the strings behind it all. They keep bringing it up but never progressing. WTF?
Well, I think if we had any of those answers now we wouldn't have much to look forward to in the last three hours. I understand people's complaints about the last few episodes (my wife feels the same way) but my opinion is, I've watched this show for four years because of the characters. I was really pleased to be able to spend some time near the end with them. I thought the scenes with Adama and Roslin, Baltar and Starbuck, Apollo and Starbuck, and Adama and Tigh at the end were all great. With the table set like this, I'm really looking forward to going out with a bang.

Now, if they drop the ball with the action and reveals in Daybreak Parts I and II, I'll agree with the naysayers. So far, I'm still on board with the producers.

Above average for me.