View Single Post
Old March 5 2009, 11:27 AM   #49
Australis
Writer

Re: Facebook... officially lame

I only joined FB because I heard a schoolfriend was trying to get in touch with me (my first big crush). Since she got to hear from me (probably a bit too much) and the fact she's a bit of an Xian fundie, it's stopped. Sad in a way, meh in another.

The weird thing is I got a whole bunch of befriend requests (or whatever they're called, from girls I went to primary school with. Why weird? Because I haven't seen these girls since 1970! That's out there!

Oh, they chatter on, and are quite pleasant, but it's... I dunno. The people themselves, I stress, are okay, and it's kinda fun to be taken down Memory Lane and mugged. I think the whole way FB is set up with those silly bloody kidnap games and crap, is lame. Staying in touch with people is fine, I just wish there was a 'cool FB'

(So if you're a programmer, there's a market going begging! You can have that idea for free!)

Don't even think about Twitter.
"Ö Times change, and so must IÖ we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and thatís okay, thatís good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote