View Single Post
Old February 28 2009, 11:23 PM   #15
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: "Law & Order" assorted musings

Babaganoosh wrote: View Post
Borgified, did you see tonight's L&O?
Unfortunately, ever since I got a job, I've been working most Wednesday nights. I haven't really been able to keep up with the show since Season 16.

Alidar Jarok wrote: View Post
I've been meaning to get one of the early Jack McCoy seasons, but I'm not sure which one would be the best.
It's not a terribly difficult choice. Only 3 of Jack McCoy's seasons are out on DVD at all-- Seasons 5, 6, & 14. That's part of why I'm so bummed. I don't much care for the Ben Stone stuff that I've seen. He just can't chew scenery the way that McCoy & Cutter can. And I don't have cable, so I don't get to see the endless TNT/USA reruns. (My45 does show reruns on broadcast TV in Arizona but it's all SVU & Criminal Intent.)

Babaganoosh wrote: View Post
Mellowed? If anything, Jack seems a bit *more* nasty now that he's the DA. I guess it's the nature of the job, though. None of the DA's this show has had, have ever been particularly nice people.
I dunno. Adam Schiff was cuddly in his own way, especially compared to Arthur Branch (dubbed Chicken Fried Asshole by some of the folks I know).