View Single Post
Old February 27 2009, 09:43 PM   #136
Send a message via Yahoo to vegaslights
Re: 24 - Day 7: 5:00PM - 6:00PM - Discussion and Spoilers

Top41 wrote: View Post
It had better not be Bill.

I can buy that it would be Tony, based on how he's evolved this season, and a lot of the backstory. But Bill? No.

Anyone wonder what happened to Karen? Is Bill still wearing his wedding ring? I haven't noticed.

I gotta say, I really miss CTU. This whole rogue operation thing is kind of interesting, but I hope it doesn't go past this season.
I think Bill is still wearing his wedding ring. I haven't really seen a close-up of his hand lately, but I in this Bill Season 7 24 promo photo, Bill is wearing a wedding ring, which makes me tend to believe he is indeed still married to Karen. It would be nice to see her back this season, in fact, it would have been nice to see her in the rogue-CTU working with Chloe and Bill. We got a Morris appearance this season, but I also read that Karen will not be seen this season.

I miss the old CTU as well, it made the show for me, or at least part of the show. This FBI building is plain and boring and doesn't have any originality to it--it just looks like a regular office building. Whereas CTU had levels and a hospital and all the neat goodies.

Rate now I'd rate this season a 6 1/2 out of 10. It's better than Season 6, but Season 5 I'm thinking will always be my favorite. You just can't beat the Logans and the conspiracies that season had and the final showdown with Jack and Charles Logan.
vegaslights is offline   Reply With Quote