Questions up in the air...
- Why did Ben kill Locke after telling him he had to lead?
- Where and when did the Ajira plane crash happen?
- Who was Matthew Abaddon really, and will we learn more about him?
- People here were mentioning the camera's focus on Locke's toes. Is there really any significance to that?
- Why did Locke have to kill himself anyway?
- What was up with Jack's breakdown? He acted like he's been visited by Locke repeatedly over the last three years or something like that.
- How does Walt factor into all of this and will we see him again?