View Single Post
Old February 22 2009, 09:35 PM   #67
BrotherBenny
Rear Admiral

View BrotherBenny's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BrotherBenny Send a message via Yahoo to BrotherBenny
Re: Titan: Over a Torrent Sea

DarkHorizon wrote: View Post
Xeris wrote: View Post
If I lived in the US, I'd have the book by now. As it is, Amazon UK/Borders/Waterstones - ie every major major bookseller - is telling me 6th April!!! For the love of kimchee, can Pocket please allow their UK division to get some? It is getting to the point that I may have to ask my girlfriend to buy them and ship them over for me so I get them and don't have to wait.

I am NOT waiting till april to read this clearly fantastic book. I still haven't got KRAD's ASD, though it is on its way.
Why not get it from a Marketplace seller? I always use The Book Depository - they get the books when they're released in the US; they rarely cost more than the Amazon price (although P&P does sometimes push that over), and they're pretty speedy with delivery, too. They appear to have sold out of OaTS at the moment, but they usually get restocked fairly quickly.
I got, or am getting, ASD from TBD. TBD are usually good, but it does take a while for them to get the books sometimes.

My blog / My crime stories
BrotherBenny is offline   Reply With Quote