View Single Post
Old February 22 2009, 08:09 PM   #64
BrotherBenny
Rear Admiral

View BrotherBenny's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BrotherBenny Send a message via Yahoo to BrotherBenny
Re: Titan: Over a Torrent Sea

PaulSimpson wrote: View Post
Xeris wrote: View Post
If I lived in the US, I'd have the book by now. As it is, Amazon UK/Borders/Waterstones - ie every major major bookseller - is telling me 6th April!!! For the love of kimchee, can Pocket please allow their UK division to get some? It is getting to the point that I may have to ask my girlfriend to buy them and ship them over for me so I get them and don't have to wait.

I am NOT waiting till april to read this clearly fantastic book. I still haven't got KRAD's ASD, though it is on its way.
But it's the same thing you complain about with regard to the mag though - these copies aren't physically produced in the UK, so they have to actually get over the Atlantic. And that takes time. Your option is to spend more and get them via an American outlet, or be patient - but no amount of complaining on here is going to change that simple fact, sorry.

Paul
There is a difference though, Paul. I can do something about the books, just not about the mag. I'm gonna have a look at Amazon US and see how much it'll cost to get the books I want sent over. I'll only have to do it for another year or so, then I'll be in the States anyway, moving over to be with my girlfriend.

My blog / My crime stories
BrotherBenny is offline   Reply With Quote