View Single Post
Old February 22 2009, 02:05 PM   #109
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter
Re: Lost 5x06: "316"

Mallet wrote: View Post
We've already seen that now with Locke. He wasn't destined to be the leader of the Others or fated to be. He went back in time and told Richard who he was and when he was born, etc... so he created his own "destiny" to be the leader of the Others, which means it wasn't destiny at all.
I have to say that really bugs me because of the predestined paradox that situation creates. The time traveling element right now is creating a lot of situations for such paradoxes and that has me worried. I'm willing to trust the writers to the end, but it is the one thing going on the show right now that concerns me.

Aragorn wrote: View Post
Anyone find it funny that John Terry's character (Christian Shephard) was dead before the pilot episode yet they've done more with his character -- pre and post death -- than Boone, Shannon, Libby, Charlotte and others combined?
Yeah, I've noticed that for awhile now. I love it.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila