View Single Post
Old February 19 2009, 04:23 AM   #19
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Lost 5x06: "316"

Mr Light wrote: View Post
EMH: "Mrs. Hawking gave us a lot to chew on, but at the same time, left us hanging terribly. Who was the person she was talking about? Hopefully not Widmore."

I don't remember what you're talking about, what was the context?
She was talking about a smart man who figured out how to find the Island. I might have a missed a few lines because a few people in the room were talking.

Mr Light wrote: View Post
Was it just me or was Ben at his most demonic looking on the plane, in the dim light, smiling like a chesire cat, hunched over with his glasses hanging down his face, looking at his book, placating Jack. What book was he reading btw? It looked like "Odysseus" or "Odyssies"?
Yes, Ben looked positively evil in this episode, especially in that scene. As for the book he was reading, I believe it was Ulysses by James Joyce.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila