View Single Post
Old February 13 2009, 11:55 PM   #27
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Friday the 13th - Movie(remake) discussion, grading and SPOILERS

Aragorn wrote: View Post
Roger Ebert gives it two stars (average), but this was pretty funny...

So far in the series, he has been drowned, sliced by a machete in the shoulder, hit with an ax in the head, supposedly cremated, aped by a copycat killer, buried, resurrected with a lightning bolt, chained to a boulder and thrown in the lake again, resurrected by telekinesis, drowned again, resurrected by an underwater electrical surge, melted by toxic waste, killed by the FBI, resurrected through the possession of another body, returned to his own body, thrown into hell, used for research, frozen cryogenically, thawed, blown into space, freed to continue his murder spree on Earth 2, returned to the present, faced off against Freddy Krueger of "Nightmare on Elm Street," drowned again with him, and made to emerge from Crystal Lake with Freddy's head, which winks.
I don't think they ever got Jason back to Earth proper did they?
The FvJ is a sidebar standalone movie.
I was left with the impression that he was still in the future on that Earth 2. Personally as cheesy and satirical as the series had become by pt.10 I wanted one more that got him back to the present and maybe a scenario where part is left in the future. 2 Jasons two timelines. !!1
Captain Craig is online now   Reply With Quote