View Single Post
Old February 13 2009, 08:28 PM   #43
joyofvgr
Lieutenant Commander

Re: *~*~The Great J/C Thread~*~*

Actualy it is reality. There are many people who do meet and get married at work, even where fraternization is frowned upon.My parents, my sister and her husband, and my husband's sister and her husband all met at work. That's where I met my husband also and we kept our relationship quiet and our behavior professional due to the non-fraternization policy along with other things, like not wanting to make others uncomfortable. I worked for a very large fortune 100 company and there were so many marriages. At one point we were considering putting all the couples on the cover of the annual report and say we were a "growing company."

I agree with Leola. It's interesting to hear how they deal with protocol and the crew and their responsibilties on the ship. I think it's more real than being stranded with someone you're attracted to for seven years and never acting on that attaction or addressing it at all. But all of that aside, I think it would have been great if during the last episode J/C disclosed that they had been together, since Janeway received the letter from Mark in Hunters, but kept their relationship discrete. That would have been awesome!
joyofvgr is offline   Reply With Quote