View Single Post
Old February 11 2009, 04:41 PM   #36
exodus
Fleet Admiral

Re: What if Kes had stayed instead and...

Lynx wrote: View Post
exodus wrote: View Post
Lynx wrote: View Post

However, I don't understand why "Kes Kes would still have been out due to stuff going on with the actress". If that comment has something to do with certain rumors which have been fabricated, spread and exaggerated, I must inform you that those rumors have never been confirmed in any way.
Because you've never met the actress in person.

Many who do, even convention promoters have called her behavior unusual.
So what? There are a lot of "unusual" persons in showbiz. William Shatner is said not to be the nicest person around but no one fabricates any rumors about him.

I must admit that I do find the constant slurs against Jennifer Lien distasteful, to say the least.

What are you even talking about? People have written entire books about the rumors and details of William Shatner.

If being called "unusual" is a slur in your book, then you should read what people have to say about Robert Beltran, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew or tons of other celebs. Even you yourself have used rumors about other actors to deflect them from Lien. How is that any less distasteful and not slanderous? If you can do it, others can too.

No actor or celeb. is immune to public opinion & critique. It's part of the job they're willing accept when they step in front of the camera. Only those that don't understand that fact end up making spectacls of themselves like Chris Crocker crying to leave Britney alone.