View Single Post
Old February 7 2009, 09:52 PM   #8
T'Cal
Commodore

Re: Greenwood Talks 'Star Trek XI'

He was the star of a great, if short-lived show titled "Nowhere Man." It was the second show to air on the brand new network UPN back in 1995 with VOY being the first. He played photographer Thomas Vale who took a picture that shouldn't have been taken creating a huge conspiracy to make it and him disappear. The entire first season was aired but then it was cancelled. That was a real shame too because the final episode revealed a huge twist in the plot and set things up for the next season. I'm tempted to buy the DVDs to share with my son who was too young at the time to understand the show.

Bruce Greenwood has done many roles with one of the last big ones in National Treasure II in which he played the President. I have never been disappointed in his performances. I'm really looking forward to his try at Pike. I'm hoping he survives STXI to be in the sequels.