View Single Post
Old February 5 2009, 04:18 AM   #37
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Lost 5x04: "The Little Prince"

Holy crap, I love this show.

The French saved Jin! Who the fuck saw that coming?! Of course, fans are now going to comb all of Danielle's episodes to see if there was even a single scene which contained both Danielle and Jin.

Okay, so I was wrong about Widmore being the person behind the lawyer, but Ben was pretty plausible, too. That being said, the whole lawyer plot was completely useless including the Claire's mum red herring. I still like my idea of the psychic being behind it, but alas.

As for the rest of the episode, it was fairly decent (although John seeing the pilar of light and Sawyer seeing Claire and Kate was cool) but nothing outstanding until the end. Hopefully it'll blow our brains out next week with Danielle.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila