View Single Post
Old January 31 2009, 06:43 AM   #175
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Smallville#8-13: "Power" Discuss/Grade <SPOILER>

I will say the retcon explaination of what happened to Lana over the last seven months was pretty interesting but as I stated in another post totally unneccessary. The way things ended last season with Lana leaving Smallville to go do her own thing and leaving Clark her infamous breakup video was great. I have found it amusing that they've forced all these new martial arts moves on Lana thanks to Kristen's role in Street Fighter. I wonder if that was one of the stipulations of her even agreeing to do do more episodes was them "promoting" or hinting at Street Fighter. Certinally Smallville fans would be aware of her role as Chung Li.

I've been a big proponent of the series ending this season as well. I'm curious if CW will give them a ninth season and what their plans will be. I assume that Doomsday will be dealt with at the end of the season. Unless they do a 24 and suddenly introduce another plot which would be meaningless. Didn't I read somewhere a few that Tom was in neotigations for a ninth season?

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote