View Single Post
Old January 11 2009, 02:41 AM   #175
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Sigils and Unions--The Thirteenth Order

DavidFalkayn wrote: View Post
I truly enjoy this story. I like the angle you're approaching it from, and I liked the fact that you did kill Sorebec--I know it's hard to kill characters you've grown fond of, but then, there's always back history that you can fill in later.
Yeah, killing her was tough. Just from that small fragment I really got to liking her--plus she was in such a crappy situation with her boss! (Let's just say rules on sexual harassment are only enforced if you have a good glinn/gul in charge.) I really wanted to get her into a better place but I just knew she had to die. And that sucked, especially for someone who probably still would've had a lot of life ahead of her.

mirandafave wrote: View Post
A great build up to the battle and the opening gambit has hit its first stumble. Will it cause the effort to falter completely? Who else will die? Agh! nail biting. Excellent insights, again, into the thought processes of the characters even as the action kicks up a gear. You're doing a great job despite your own anxieties. Just keep doing what you're doing.
Thanks...I really appreciate it, and I hope I'll continue to live up to expectations!