View Single Post
Old January 8 2009, 12:51 PM   #449
Claudia
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek: Destiny Book 3: Lost Souls - (SPOILERS)

Christopher wrote: View Post
Claudia wrote: View Post
But the way I understood it she (Seven) sort of regressed to the time before her assimilation
We don't know that. All we know is that she said her name was Annika Hansen instead of Seven of Nine. Annika Hansen is her real, legal name.
It's not the name, it's the way Seven/Annika is described. I definitely got a very childlike impression of her at the end.

And she's different from Picard because she still had implants, and because she was a Borg far longer. Also she's simply a different individual.
Agreed - but I always thought of the implants as medical necessities, otherwise the EMH would have removed them. So, in essence, why doesn't she die when they disintegrate?

But I'll just follow William Leisner's advice to wait for "Full Circle" (never would have guessed I'd buy a VOY-novel! *g*).
http://nicky2910.booklikes.com - updated 09/08/2014: Vanguard - #1 Harbinger by David Mack: 9/10
Claudia is online now   Reply With Quote