View Single Post
Old December 23 2008, 07:03 PM   #62
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Re: Do you love or hate the Ferengi episodes, overall?

Justtoyourleft wrote: View Post
Finally, I have to comment on "The Magnificent Ferengi". Yes, I've seen it, and more than once, mind you. And, frankly, I don't like it. There's some funny moments, I think, but overall it's a waste of two perfectly good (if not excellent) Vorta characters for the sake of pretty mindless comedy. Don't get me wrong: Mindless comedy can be terrific. It just shouldn't result in a price to pay that IMHO is too high.
You have five seconds to figure out what is wrong with your statement starting . . . now!

Time's up! Have you figured it out yet? If you answered "The Vorta are clones and it doesn't matter if they die because the writers can bring them back in the very next episode" then you are correct! You have won you and your family a cruise in the Caribbean!

(Please be aware that you have not won a cruise. Any attempt to claim this prize will result in disappointment.)

As for the original topic, I like some (Little Green Men, Business as Usual, The Magnificent Ferengi) and don't like others. Since there is no 50/50 option in the poll so I can't vote.