1. waaaaaaaaaaaay too long
2. Batman kills the bad guy... again
3. zero detective work
4. soundtrack was abysmal
5. the Bat-voice
6. Batman destroying everything in his path while in the Tumbler
7. faked Gordon death. it was pointless
8. no laughing gas for the Joker (should have been created by Scarecrow)
9. the ending, no matter how you try to spin it, was terrible and made no sense on any level
10. Batman being able to drive under and around trucks while on the motorcycle, but then crashes and goes unconscious avoiding the Joker
11. the entire China sequence. waste of time and comes across utterly rediculous
12. the sonar.... ugh....
That being said, it was a very good movie for what it was. But one of the greatest ever? Top 20 all time? Not even close.