View Single Post
Old December 17 2008, 12:14 AM   #14
Outpost4
Vice Admiral

Re: Do you have a "hot" experience to tell?

AdAstra wrote: View Post
A Very Merry Officer wrote: View Post
Do you have a "hot" experience to tell?
Yes, I do.

But a gentleman never tells.
Agreed. But since I was almost an observer of this one, and not really a participant, I'll tell.

Back in 1986, I took a girl to see a concert at the Minneapolis Metrodome. Playing were Bob Dylan, Tom Petty and the Grateful Dead. While it was the worst Grateful Dead show I ever went to, with horrendous acoustics, there was a moment.

We were in the back and at one point, she wanted to get up on my shoulders in order to better see. Fine. She was small and light, so I'm still moving, dancing to the music. So is she. At some point, I realize that her action is more than just rocking to the band. She's rocking to the beat of her own drummer, while using the back of my neck as the drum stick. I'm not an idiot; I do recognize the rhythm she's keeping. I can't say anything, plus I don't know quite what I would say. Pretty soon she's really moving up and down on my neck. Now remember we're in a crowd of 50,000 some-odd people, with one of the oddest up on my shoulders. She accelerates her beat, only stopping when - WHOOSH - warm liquid flows all down my back. Yikes. This is a new one to me!

She gets off my shoulders and we kiss deeply. Our groping seems tame compared to what just went on. That's as far as things went at the concert. Regarding later that night, you can guess the rest.

What makes it even weirder is that was our first and only date. While it was a fun ride that evening, she was not my speed. Maybe a better way to put it is that I wasn't hers.

But still, it brings a new meaning to the old saw that There Is Nothing Like A Grateful Dead Concert.