View Single Post
Old December 1 2008, 01:23 AM   #196
Vice Admiral
Re: Star Trek: Destiny: Lost Souls - Discuss/Grade

I've been away from the BBS for a while, but I just wanted to say to David that the Destiny trilogy was amazing! It was difficult to put any of the books down, and now that I'm finished, I might just start over again.

I loved all of the nods to other Trek lit series (Klag, Gomez, the Excalibur, ect). I know that we'll probably get a fuller account of Voyager's part in Destiny in Full Circle, but I would also love to see fuller accounts of The Excalibur, the da Vinci and the Gorkon's battles.

David, thanks for including Starfleet Academy's Pava so prominently. You had me scared a couple of times, you sure didn't give her an easy time, but am just glad to have had a favorite character included in such an epic story and survive, albiet in critical condition.

I am saddened at the losses of Owen Paris, Charivretha, Tuvok's son, and even T'Lana, but in an event such as this, it is only reasonable that some names that we know be among those lost. An event of this scope would effect everybody and have long-standing reprecussions. I can't wait to find out what they are!
I hate having thoughts on the top of my head. They usually jump off and commit suicide.
Turtletrekker is offline   Reply With Quote