View Single Post
Old November 14 2008, 04:25 AM   #56
CorporalClegg
Admiral

Re: Smallville 8x09 "Abyss" - Discuss/Grade <SPOILERS>

Othello wrote: View Post

I hope Chloe dies. She's an overhyped character that isn't even all that good looking. Nothing special about her at all.
Sometimes you really come off as just a bit.

You seem so angry that most people don't share the same opinions as you. You make these absurd statements that completely conflict with the general consensus. Chloe (by a big margin) is the most popular character on the show. But you don't think so and you're right and everyone else is wrong.

So week after week you post the same thing over and over again: "Lana is great. Chloe is ugly and sucks. Blah. Blah. Blah," in (what seems like) just an attempt to gain attention. I think they have a name for that.

Sure the episode wasn't all that great. But it did have its moments. Mack has been the one person keeping the show's head above water the last two years. (Yes, even your vaunted Mike and John started phoning it in.) She was also the highlight of this episode. She's clearly the best actor on the show. It's too bad you're so determined to wallow in your negativity. The act is really getting tired.

Rant over.

On a brighter side, next week looks to be really good.

The first thing I thought of when I saw Doomsday was it kind of looks like some freakish hybrid of The Alien and Magitek Armor from Final Fantasy VI.