There definitely should be a Henchman Hurt/Heal. I prefer Oddjob to many of the main villains.
And so I dedicate this thread to Emh
, who, as fate would have it, is too busy training to serve his country to participate...and who will probably be pissed that we went ahead without him....
This list is a bit more eclectic than some of the previous ones...not every movie is represented, but some are represented more than once; and a few entries each contain two characters whom I considered to be inseparable teams. What's more, there are a few returnees from the Bond Girls list, where I felt that a combination of their billing and their role in the film warranted being included here. There are certain villains who still haven't been covered...I have yet another list's worth for a future game if interest continues.
- Each henchman starts with 10 points.
- 1 vote every calendar day per member.
- With each vote you must both:
- Heal your favorite henchman +1, and
- Hurt your least favorite henchman -2
- You cannot Hurt without Healing or vice versa.
- Once a henchman reaches zero, he or she is food for the piranhas!
- Henchmen are ranked in order of elimination.
- Please indicate in bold which henchmen you have voted for each round.
Robert Shaw as Donovan "Red" Grant: 10
Harold Sakata as Oddjob: 10
Luciana Paluzzi as Fiona Volpe: 10
Bruce Glover and Putter Smith as Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd: 10
Lola Larson and Trina Parks as Bambi and Thumper: 10
Julius W. Harris as Tee Hee: 10
Hervé Villechaize as Nick Nack: 10
Richard Kiel as Jaws: 10
Toshirô Suga as Chang: 10
Michael Gothard as Emile Leopold Locque: 10
John Wyman as Erich Kriegler: 10
Kabir Bedi as Gobinda: 10
David and Tony Meyer as Mischa and Grischa: 10
Grace Jones as May Day: 10
Andreas Wisniewski as Necros: 10
Benicio Del Toro as Dario: 10
Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp: 10
Götz Otto as Stamper: 10
Vincent Schiavelli as Dr. Kaufman: 10
Robert Carlyle as Renard: 10
Rick Yune as Zao: 10
Simon Abkarian as Alex Dimitrios: 10