SOme of our local Circuit CIty's are going out of business, so i was looking at this as an opprtunity to upgrade our TV.
Here are the deatils of what we are (and are not) looking for:
Would Be Cool
- can be seen 19-20 feet away (distance between couch & TV)
- HD Ready
We have a 3 1/2 year old girl, & we don't plan on mounting the TV on the wall. Enough said on that.
We occasionally connect our TV to a laptop.
- There is a local Low Power station we regularly watch (for Korean Historical Dramas)
- Have a USB port but does it do anything special? can we show videos & photos? Any other plugs we should have?
- Super detail -- We don't need to read the classified ads in the Daily Bugle when we watch Spiderman
- Sound -- as long as we can hear it, we're OK
- What's the price range i should expect?
- Is there a particular brand?
- When's the best time to buy?
- Should we wait until after Christmas?
Let me know if i need to explain anything. Any other advice is welcome!