View Single Post
Old November 4 2008, 04:40 PM   #33
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: Arc of the Wolf: Distant Horizons

SLWatson wrote: View Post
Gibraltar wrote: View Post
Wait was nicely done... an improbable meeting of our crew decades before they would serve together. It was handled so well that it was perfectly believable. And very nice insights into the people they would later become.
My friend Danie asked me to tackle a story along those lines, and that was what I had managed to come up with. It's probably not the strongest in the series, but I think it adds more than takes away from it.

Thanks so much for the comment!
Yeah, I particularly enjoyed the one with McCoy, Spock, and Scotty all meeting. I especially loved the way you worked with McCoy--that definitely seemed like the kind of kid he would've been!

One of the most interesting things about the Junkyard Dog story was that you could hear the local speech coming through in the narration as well as the dialogue, but without being obnoxious. I'm curious, have you spent a lot of time in Scotland or something?