View Single Post
Old October 27 2008, 03:07 PM   #26
JD
Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Destiny: Mere Mortals - SPOILER Thread

casey wrote: View Post
One more thing that I forgot to add to my mini review is how I felt about the Borg invasion. It was absolutely chilling. 7,000 cubes! This is what I have been waiting for forever.

Mere Mortals also had me thinking alot about the possibility of a connection between the Caeliar and the Borg, considering the obvious similarities to the gestalt.

I could reasonably see one of the cities ending up in Delta quadrant a few thousand years in the past and somehow evolving into the Borg. I think this have been foreshadowed a bit when we came across the remnants of a massive destruction of the Borg at the end of the tunnel.

Anyone else think this might be a possibility??
I've been wondering if we might learn about the origin of the Borg in Destiny since I finished Greater Than The Sum. The only reason I've been thinking that is that it's really the only big Borg question left at this point. And if these books do destroy the Borg, which is my other big theory about Destiny, then now would be the best time to do it.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote