View Single Post
Old October 24 2008, 03:12 AM   #2
Ferd Burfel
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Star Trek: Destiny: Mere Mortals - SPOILER Thread

I'm worried about how this is gonna end. This is just my opinion, just my own, but I am so sick of the Borg. I have a feeling this will leave me with some sense of finality, but I'm just so damned sick of them as the bad guy. And then they just bring over 7,000 ships through... I'm just shaking my head a bit. I'm not big on the whole doomsday thing so far. Skeptical about the ending.

The Hirogen stuff was well written, and gruesome (just what I'd expect from David Mack). Dr. Ree pouncing was also a moment where I was scratching my head. I know why he did it, but it just seems he isn't very...doctorly...quite often.

I equate Riker's decision with the same one he made at the end of BOBW Part 1..."Mr Worf...fire."

*edit*
I also didn't dig all the flashback to Hernandez. I understand it and I get it, but I was getting kinda tired of going back over and over to her endless days. I just thought it could have been done with fewer flashes.

Don't just challenge what they think, challenge how they think.
Ferd Burfel is offline   Reply With Quote