View Single Post
Old October 7 2008, 05:37 PM   #4
BRG
Commander

Re: Formula 1 - Vroom Vroom! 2008 Season Discussion

I honestly can't see Hamilton throw away the title two years on the trot, I fear he will have it in the bag before Brazil.

I would love to see Massa win it. I know some still question his ability- his poor showing at Silverstone, getting his arse handed to him by Hamilton TWICE at Hockenheim, and the way he fell apart in Singapore.
Apart from these blips, I feel he is a worthy WDC contender. Last season he was as consistant as Kimi, Lewis, & Fernando, but was let down with reliabilty. And this season it looks like that bloody "traffic lights" pit system Ferarri use has cost him his best shot.

Hamilton will be a worthy champ if he closes it out, he is an arrogant bastard who I really cannot stand, but he is brilliant.
Massa has a slim chance, but really needs Kimi to get his finger out. I don't know whats up with him lately, he will drive a poor race, and either throw it in a wall, or set the fastest lap while finishing 6th!
And, IMHO, Kovalainen is a waste of a McLaren seat. Get Vettel, Rosberg, Button, or Webber in that team.
BRG

PS- I was a delighted Alonso fan last week, a brilliant win. How can Ferarri not make him their number 1 driver next season?
Scottish League Cup Winners- 2012
BRG is offline   Reply With Quote