View Single Post
Old October 6 2008, 09:00 PM   #8
Searider Falcon
Fleet Captain

View Searider Falcon's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Searider Falcon Send a message via AIM to Searider Falcon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Searider Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Searider Falcon
Re: Tim Russ On Tuvok And 'Star Trek: Voyager'

zenophite wrote: View Post
Aside from Picardo what have any of them really done since?
Actually, the majority of tha cast is staying busy.

Last I checked, Russ also had a recurring role on Samantha Who? playing the doorman at her apartment complex that isn't mentioned in this article. I think he was playing the principal on iCarly, too.

Mulgrew is appearing on Broadway in Equus with Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame, has been in plenty of theater productions prior to that (Tea at Five, The Royal Family, Iphegenia 2.0). She also played the mother of the four leads on the short-lived The Black Donnellys.

Robert Duncan McNeil and Roxann Dawson have moved behind the camera and have been directing lots of television episodes.

Jeri Ryan was a regular on the recently cancelled Shark. She also runs a restaurant with her husband and they recently had a baby girl.

Ethan Phillips seems to pop up regularly in guest spots on television. Heck, if IMDB is even semi-accurate about their filmographies, he and Russ have probably stayed the busiest out of anyone in the cast as far as the tv/film industry goes.

Jennifer Lien's pretty much left the industry to raise a family. She did some of voiceover work but little else after her stint on Voyager, but not much else.

Beltran has done a few lame made-for-tv movies and a couple of guest appearances (CSI and Medium, I think). He was most recently in a play a few months ago.

And yeah, Garrett's done the least it seem and seems to be working the con circuit more than acting anymore. For what it's worth, IMBD says he was in something this year and that he has another film in post-production.

http://seariderfalcon.livejournal.com