View Single Post
Old October 6 2008, 03:32 AM   #111
Seventh White Boomer
Rear Admiral

Re: Borg or Dominion??

Marie1 wrote: View Post
Well, a lot of the planets in the Dominion are forced to be in it, so they fight from time to time and have to be put down. But S4L brought up an interesting point... and one of my fav DS9 episodes. The Jem'hadar are very good at using bladed weapons, so much so that it would probably be easy for them to hack away at Borg. Or stand at a distance and throw knives. Or shroud and take them out... And the Borg need humanoids etc. to increase their numbers, the Jem'hadar can be hatched in a matter of days, and there are already millions of them... so I'm guessing the Dominion can recoup. faster. I'd take a Jem'hadar over a borg any day... ick.
A Borg can assimilate a person in a matter of minutes.

Marie1 wrote: View Post
Did the Dominion really defeat the AQ? Without the fleet from the WH, they still could have obliterated the AQ attack force with what they had... What'd they say, at least 40% of the remaining AQ ships- Victory would taste as bitter as defeat?
The projected losses for the fleet for the battle in orbit of Cardassia was 40% not the total remaining forces in the AQ.
Seventh White Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote