View Single Post
Old October 2 2008, 06:04 PM   #8
sojourner
Admiral

Re: Every Star Trek Blueprint in existance!?!

Jag2112 wrote: View Post
So here we go again

As others have already pointed out, those blueprints which are currently for sale (which is illegal in and of itself, but that's another matter) are only represented on my site with limited details (usually all of the thumbnail images along with a couple of full-resolution images).

This is done with the full permission - and appreciation - of the artists. I'm helping to spread the word about their blueprints so all can benefit.

As for Charles and Alan -- they approached me about having their blueprints represented on the site - as have many other illustrators.

My site was created to serve as a resource and a means to celebrate the incredible work the fans have created over the years. It was NOT created with with any malicious intent towards the artists.

I hope you can all find it useful.

-John
Huh, well, I have been lurking here for at least 2 years and don't remember seeing anything about the site before.
Kudos for getting the permissions on everything posted onsite! I actually have a few of the older one and think I will go back to your site now and pick some choice new images for my desktop background!