View Single Post
Old September 30 2008, 09:42 PM   #54
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Continuity Nazis: Your own personal canon.

I can't believe no one has retconned Norman's kids with Gwen yet! Although I think I did see no JMS on Spider-Man...I would go further and suggest no Joe Q interfering or suggesting plots or story arcs that further go to inflame fans alike!

I actually like what Geoff Johns has done on Action Comics and Green Lantern...

Batman R.I.P. is your typical weird ass Grant Morrison story that results in splitting fandom, I'm digging it so far. Although I agree about the Damian thing...although Morrison admitted he hadn't known that Bruce and Taila had consenual sex in Son of the Demon and he wasn't drugged.

New X-Men whether anyone likes it or not helped the sales on the slumping franchise. Do you remember the god awful lag we were in on both Spider-Man and X-Men prior to Grant Morrison and JMS coming on board...granted some of those stories were disapointing. How the hell many times can you kill Jean Grey and bring her back? Emma Frost brought a new dimention to Scott never mind how it happened. I hated the Spider Tomb storyline and the Other...doesn't matter now that Brand New Day essentially reversed those events and made them irrevelent.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is online now   Reply With Quote