View Single Post
Old September 21 2008, 03:03 AM   #157
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Smallville#801 "Odyssey" - Discuss/Grade <Spoilers>

Samurai8472 wrote: View Post
It would probably look like superboy. Clarks so fond of his jacket that I could see a leather jacket like cape.

but wearing the Reeve suit as Kevin would probably say on the Office would be "AWESOME"

NO ROUTH SUIT!
This episode was actually the first time I decided that the traditional suit wouldn't fit in with Smallvillle, mainly because of what the other Justice League members are wearing. The new Superboy? I dunno. I still think he needs a cape. For those of you who don't know what the Eradicator costume looked like, here it is...

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
Agent Richard07 wrote: View Post
- Speaking of which, I really want to see Perry White. And no Trekker, NO recasting. I want to see Michael McKean drop by.
I'd prefer McKean back too (I like him as an actor. Not an "ideal" Perry White in my mind but he did a good job) but if it comes down to either having Perry White under a different actor or no Perry White at all...

I'm sorry, I'd rather go for the former. I'm usually no fan of recasting myself, but for me it's a bigger problem when done with a regular (or even semi-regular) cast member when the actor has "made a name" for the part. But considering White has made one apperance I think we'd be fine if it has to come down to a recast.
For me, the Perry we saw wasn't a bit part like one of the freaks-of-the-week that was recast. He's a big enough character and McKean was so memorable that I can't accept a recasting.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote