View Single Post
Old September 20 2008, 11:18 PM   #39
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: new Farscape comic by O'Bannon & KRAD

Ben Sisko3 wrote: View Post
IcecreamLtDan wrote: View Post
Yea, I did a double take as well. Since Sikozu is on one of the covers, and she's supposed to be dead as well, does that mean she isn't?
It's really hard to kill a cockroach.
Besides, we never saw her die. She could have escaped the planet before it was destroyed.

Neroon wrote: View Post
I have to confess that I have a soft spot for the short story that Roc wrote in the final issue of the Farscape magazine by Titan. But since that can't be reconciled with the way the PK Wars ended, that's alright. It's good to have you working on this KRAD, because I know you'll treat it right.
I absolutely love "Horizons," but I wouldn't say it's not reconcilable. The story itself provides means for D'Argo's presence and the only other problem is the name of John and Aeryn's oldest child. I'm sure that can be fixed with a Farscape-esque explanation.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote