View Single Post
Old September 12 2008, 07:52 PM   #44
ClayinCA
Commodore

Re: Rare Star Trek Photos for September 2008

Frontier wrote: View Post
Just put up the first installment of "Ultimately Human" -- a much better name than 'Casual Crew' if I do say so myself!

Check it out: http://trekcore.com/specials/thumbnails.php?album=27
Fantastic! I especially love the publicity shots of Jeffrey Hunter and DeForest Kelley - I've seen very few shots of De Kelley looking that young, and it's always a treat.

Expect Jeri Ryan and Jolene Blalock to appear often. I've literally got so many high-res, high-quality photos of them I could do a WEEKLY special on each one individually!
And there would be NOTHING wrong with that.

Also, on the Rare Photos front, I've come to one definitive realization: Jonathan Frakes is an absolute CAMERA WHORE! I swear, I have more photos featuring Jonathan Frakes than any other individual in all of Star Trek. You would think Shatner or Nimoy would be dominant, or even Stewart, but no... time and again, Frakes, Frakes, Frakes! It's like "Where's Waldo?" in a way - he's in every damned picture it seems like! LOL
The funny thing about that is that I remember the first convention at which I ever saw Frakes - it was between the first two seasons of TNG, and we were told quite explicitly that he didn't like to be photographed offstage!
ClayinCA is offline   Reply With Quote